Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Can ALLIES Books Be Renewed? Can I Dot It Online?
Currently enrolled students, faculty, administrative staff, and staff, including retirees, can renew ALLIES items one time online.
- Go to the AUM Library Catalog.
- Click on the "Patron" link at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and click the "Login" button.
- Click on the renewal box of each item you want to renew.
- Click the "Renew Items" button at the bottom of the list.
- Check each title to make sure the item has been renewed and to find out your new due date. If the display reads "Not Renewed," the due date on the item has NOT been extended. Bring the item to the Circulation Desk by the original due date listed.
- VERY IMPORTANT: you must logout of the patron information option.