Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How Can I Request Books from ALLIES Libraries Online?
An ALLIES request can be entered from the WebVoyage catalog:
- Go to the AUM Library Catalog.
- Click on the "Remote" button.
- Choose the library you'd like to borrow a book from (Auburn University, Jacksonville State University, and/or the University of Alabama).
- The AUM Library will be selected as the Local Library. If you don't want to search our Library, you will need to unselect it.
- Enter the keywords for the item you wish to locate and click on SEARCH.
- Click on the title you want in the results list to retrieve the complete catalog record.
- Click on the "Make a Request" link in the right-hand menu box.
- Enter your AUM student number and last name and click on the “Submit Request” button.
- Click on the catalog entry for the item to retrieve the complete catalog record.
- Click on the REQUESTS button. Enter your AUM student number and last name and click on the "Submit Request" button.
- Select "ALLIES Request Form" and complete the information that follows.
- Click on “Submit Request."
- You will receive an email message or phone call when the item is available.
- VERY IMPORTANT: you must logout of the patron information option.