Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
News From Auburn Libraries
Frequently Asked Questions
Accessing Databases from Off Campus
- Go to the Library's Homepage @ http://aumnicat.aum.edu/
- Catalog, no log-in needed
- Databases, you must log-in
- Click on the "AUM Databases" link under the category Find Articles
- Click on one of the subject categories
- Select a database to search and click on the name of the database
- A verification screen will be displayed
- Type your AUM email address in the box
- Type your AUM email password in the Password box
- Click on the Submit button and after a few seconds you should be connected to the database
If you cannot connect to a database, refer to the Troubleshooting Database Access From Off-Campus guide OR or call the Library Reference Desk at 334-244-3649 and report the problem.
How do I find a book?
The AUM Library Catalog is available from the Library's homepage. The online catalog is a computerized finding tool that is an index or listing of what materials the AUM Library owns and where they are located. It can be searched by keyword, title, author, subject, or call number. For more detailed searching instructions, refer to the guide AUM Library Online Catalog: Basic Search Features.
How do I renew a book online?
You may renew a book online if it is not overdue. Refer to How to Renew Online for the steps to follow.
News From the AUM Library