Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Syndrome Project/ Presentation/Paper
- Oral Presentation
- Lasts 5-10 minutes
- Power Point is required. (But feel free to use other visual aids as well.) No minimum or maximum slides are required.
- Written Paper
- A summary of the information about the syndrome in APA format (include cover page and reference page).
- Must have a minimum of 3 references. Only 1 can be internet based and at least one must be peer reviewed.
- No longer than one page. May be single or double spaced.
- Make enough copies of your paper for each classmate and your instructor. Do not need to copy cover page for classmates.
- Cover the Following:
- Syndrome definition
- Physical/ Behavioral characteristics (i.e. learning disability, MR, hearing loss, speech-language delays, developmental delays, dental problems, etc.)
- Speech-Language Issues (Be specific)
- The information you present must include each of these but is not limited to these areas.
Syndrome Project List of Topics
1. Apert Syndrome
2. Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome
3. CHARGE Syndrome
4. Cri-du-Chat Syndrome
5. Crouzon Syndrome
6. Goldenhar Syndrome
7. Klinefelter Syndrome
8. Moebius Syndrome
9. Noonan Syndrome
10. Pierre Robin Syndrome
11. Stickler Syndrome
12. Sturge-Weber Syndrome
13. Treacher Collins Syndrome
14. Usher Syndrome
15. Waardenburg Syndrome