What's In IT?
EBSCO eBooks covers many subjects with thousands of eBooks.
- Download thousands of eBooks to you computer.
- Save a list of favorite eBooks to your free EBSCO account for easy access.
- Get a citation in multiple formats, including APA and MLA.
- Save notes on eBooks to your free EBSCO account.
- View eBook Table of Contents from search Result List.
- Navigate to eBook chapters or sections directly from Result List and Detail Record.
- Search within a book for specific terms, yielding a list of hyperlinked pages.
- Create notes and retain links to the eBook pages viewed when notes were added.
- Users can place a hold on limited simultaneous user books that are currently checked out.
Access eBooks in AUM's Library's EBSCO eBooks collection. eBooks can be viewed online in the AUM Library, on your computer and in many cases downloaded to computers or mobile devices. Most EBSCO eBooks are PDF files that require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Must be on campus or have an AUM ID to access off campus.